Monday, January 18, 2010

Long Way To Go!

I'm at school right now, no class for today.

So, basically, I have nothing to do and that's why I brought along my lappie today.

The cool thing is, I can facebook-ing here in the staff room! teehee! Well, it's not really a staffroom because it's more like a textbook room. We don't mind as long as we're happy. huhu.

So here we go, I'm thinking, I'm in part 7 now, and there's another semester ahead. After that we'll be graduating. InsyaAllah.

I never have a solid plan for my future but I guess I'm pretty sure that I want to become an educator as in the way to contribute to my beloved country. We owe our country so much, aren't we? So, why not do something in order to appreciate it. I love you Malaysia!

Some of my friends are busy thinking of getting married already and some even planned to get married in the near future.

There's a new teacher here told me that marrying at young age is not fun. So, she advised us not to get married at early age. And I take it as a good thing and it made me feel so much better. phew! haha.

The thing is, it's still a long way to go.

And I don't want to fall in love in this near future. It's simply because I know how it hurts and I don't want to go through it all over again.

I don't mind getting married late, if it takes for me to be happy. There's no point of having someone special (yeah right!) but I'm still suffering. Been there, done that.

Sometimes, I think I'm heartless.

But it's okay, I'll find my heart one day.

Remember, it's a long way to go!

Let's do this! Bring it on, LIFE!


No comments:

Post a Comment