Saturday, July 11, 2009

.:: There is always HOPE for every SPARK ::.

I've been thinking about what Madam Adzura, our Shakespeare lecturer, said to our class on the other day. She said something about doing charity which it should be part of our lives. So, I've been thinking of all the charities in the world, the most important charity should be focused on is the family first! Yes, just like the saying "charity starts at home". I know I'd do anything for my family. I'd risk my life for them! My family. My rock!

Not long before, some of my frens and I had a good and motivational time at Taman Sinar Harapan where it is a place for the slow learners, hyperactive children, down syndroms, handicaps, autism and etc. They call themselves as the special ones. There are a lot of activities that can be done. The best part was to listen to them teling us about their lives and that really touched our hearts. Some of them are orphanage and when they told us how they wished to have family just like other people brought tears to our eyes. That's why we should always be grateful each and every day to be able to be loved by our family. I miss spending time with them.

So, here it is, I'm thinking of doing some good deeds while I'm capable of doing it. Nothing to brag about it but I'd like to invite other people to do some charity as it will help us in the Here-After Life. I'd appreciate any ideas from all.

Taman Sinar Harapan; there is always HOPE for every SPARK.

2 comments:

  1. jom durrah jom derma darah! eyh? err. okay. lets organize something 'noble' and ask our dearest classmates to join in? but u know we'll b very busy this sem, it's a hectic sem. so how?? potluck jom. ehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. derma darah bee? haha.
    ermmm, mmg bz la this sem, mmg tade mase kan.
    seme plan cam tak jd je. potluck pon. haihhh!

    ReplyDelete