Thursday, November 26, 2009

LoNeLY KeR? TeST!

Okay, here are a few questions.
To test your loneliness level and how lonely you really are.

So, here we go.

1) Are you feeling lonely right now?
(a) No
(b) Not sure
(c) Yes

2) If yes (If no, don't need to proceed laa okay!), is it because you're single?
(a) No lah. Cis.
(b) Yes. Cis.
(c) Cis!

3) Hey, come on! Don't you have any siblings to argue with?
(a) No.
(b) Yes.
(c) Yes, but they don't care about me.

4) Any friends to mess around?
(a) They all have their lives, no time to listen to me.
(b) My friends are many but everyone seems busy. This is similar to (a) above laa.
(c) All above. LOL!

5) Wait a minute, what about your parents???
(a) They are too tired to argue with me.
(b) Sometimes, there are things we can't share with them.
(c) All above.

6)Why laa?
(a) I don't know.
(b) Maybe I should be more independent.
(c) All above



Alright, let's check.
If your answers are all C, it means that YOU ARE LONELY!
Congratz!

No comments:

Post a Comment