Thursday, December 24, 2009

To Err is Human...


When we're small, up until now, we could never run away from making mistakes. On the way we learnt a lot of things and some even have the greatest memories that we can never forget in our entire life.

I remember when I was young, in primary school perhaps, where I really despised it when some one took my stationery, such as a pencil, because it'd make me feel really sad. It's just a pencil, but I'd still feel very sad. I was very not matured back than, and kinda still very naive as I would write a note on a piece paper and placed it in the pencil box, for example. The note would sound something like this, "If you take my stuff, I swear to God, you'd turn into a frog!"

One fine day, it was about 10 years later, I found the note that I wrote, somewhere in between the books on the shelf, and I read it. My God, what was I thinking back then? Turn into a frog? I must have watched a lot of Disney's fairy tales until it influenced my imagination that much!

Wait a minute, this is definitely out of the line. But what I'm trying to point here is that even though people like to take my stuff when I was young, I still forgave them. My mom taught me to do so. So, now it's quite relevant with the topic right?

And right now, I'm learning to forgive everyone unconditionally. Even though I was very mad before, but at this very moment, I don't want to live in anger and hatred anymore. I want to let go of the resentment and build a forgiving heart.

I don't want to be mad anymore, so I forgive everyone (whoever you are).

I know I am only human just like you and way far from perfect, so I apologize for all my wrong doings to everyone who knows me and to all dear readers who may feel irritated with some of my writings. (Don't just wait for Hari Raya to do this okay.)

And after all, we're only human we can never escape from the feelings of anger and hatred but no matter how mad we are, the most important thing that we have to remember is that ..."To err is human, to forgive is divine."

p/s, but sometimes forgiven, doesn't mean forgotten~

2 comments:

  1. yah, forgive me too if any mistake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're forgiven. ;)
    and sorry for everything too. *teary eyes*
    xoxo~

    ReplyDelete